Re: xplHal - unknown vendor

  • Subject: Re: xplHal - unknown vendor
  • From: Jon Payne
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 14:36:00 +0000

Hi John,

Yep, developing my own Java framework.

Ah, what I said wasn't quite true, it says this:

"The xPLHal server returned an unexpected response.

The following response was returned by the server:
418 No vendor information for specified device"

I think I am sending out responses as required, below is the log of what's
received/sent out:

Send first message:

------- sending xPL message ---------
xpl-stat
{
hop=1
source=jgp-callerid.default
target=*
}
config.app
{
interval=5
port=50001
remote-ip=192.168.0.1
}
-------------------------------------

* Recevied a CURRENT config message. COMMAND is REQUEST

------- sending xPL message ---------
xpl-stat
{
hop=1
source=jgp-callerid.default
target=xpl-xplhal.bliss1
}
CONFIG.CURRENT
{
interval=5
newconf=default
}
-------------------------------------

* Received a LIST config message. COMMAND is REQUEST

------- sending xPL message ---------
xpl-stat
{
hop=1