Re: 1 Wire Temperature

  • Subject: Re: 1 Wire Temperature
  • From: frostie2001uk
  • Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 19:45:00 +0000

Should this work ok on windows 2000 server?

I've been trying to get it working... but still can't...

The TMEX Viewer works fine... i've tried Arne's wserver and that
works.

I try the xPLOWTemp and get the error...

Any thoughts....

Neil
--- In <a
href="/group/ukha_xpl/post?postID=-euf5S1udfWn01iC2K9sXTOP-EMcOsyTyywYZLc1W-s2KmigFnPcY2O-Yqkj21fIgjNonYn80afc7I1rh3QX">ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx</a>,