Re: xPLRioNet beta v3.5d released

  • Subject: Re: xPLRioNet beta v3.5d released
  • From: Mike <n5pwp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 15:40:36 -0500

Tony Tofts wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Have published latest update at www.xplhal.com
>
> This is identical to v3.5c but now has a web.xml file (in web folder)
that
> allows command texts to be replaced with images...
Tony

Just noticed that my poor ol 900 MHz Athalon is crawling at times. When
I checked the Task Manager it seems xplRioNet.exe is eating upwards of
97% of the processor. Why would that be so if I'm not streaming anything
and the Rio receiver is turned off? I can see periodically checking to
see what the Rio's status is but should it use that much power just to
do that?

Mike