RE: Re: xPLRioNet Modified Web Interface

  • Subject: RE: Re: xPLRioNet Modified Web Interface
  • From: "Tony Tofts" <tony@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 16:58:43 +0100

> another suggestion, can there be a web.xml where you can
> configure what the { bracketed } items can be replaced with.
> ie i'd like to replace {cmd_play} etc. with a gif instead of
> it saying "play" on the web interface.  or replace it with
> different text so {cmd_skip} could be mapped to ">" and
> {cmd_back} mapped to "<". this would make a more compact
> screen for my pocket pc.

You've missed the fact that v3.5b has a rather big bug in it, try queueing
some tracks and pressing skip... It stops! DOH!

V3.5c (later today) will fix this bug and support frames (though it'll
probably need more tweaking on the frames front).

I'll e-mail you back your frames web with some minor mods.

With regards to the above suggestion, it seems fine to me. Will do it at
the
weekend hopefully.

Regards
Tony