Re: xPLRioNet beta v3.4b released

  • Subject: Re: xPLRioNet beta v3.4b released
  • From: Mike <n5pwp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 08:11:59 -0500

Tony Tofts wrote:

>>Neither of these should effect anything though.
>

> What processor does the pc have?

Tony

I wasn't sure if the streams went through a different path than the mp3s
through the software. The mp3s stream just fine (up to 192Kbs). It is
only the Shoutcast streams. And, although I didn't try every single
Shoutcast stream in my streams.xml file it was in every one I tried
(about 3). Seems to me that when you first launched the Shoutcast stream
capability that it did NOT do that. It doesn't do it for about the first
5 minutes or so after the stream is started.

The processor on the PC is an Athalon 900MHz and I have 384MB of RAM. As
I said, when I stream those same Shoutcast streams using Winamp it
doesn't do that.

As soon as I get a break today I will try to grab an Ethereal capture
and send it to you.

Thanks.
Mike