RE: [OT] Anyone know...

  • Subject: RE: [OT] Anyone know...
  • From: "Keith Doxey" <ukha@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2004 14:10:00 +0100

-----Original Message-----
From: Tony Tofts [mailto:tony@xxxxxxx]

>I was hoping it was some sort of launch control as pulling away at a
>junction is totally pathetic.

In my opinion, Launch control wouldnt be a very useful feature.

<SCENARIO>

Look both ways....

Road clear....

Engage "Launch Control"....

5.....
4.....
3.....
2.....

Oh **** another car coming....

Launch Abandoned.

You could be there all day!!!
</SCENARIO>

I think my Peugeot 309 ought to have Launch control as it has travelled
enough miles to go to the moon, in fact I am now 30,000 miles into the
journey back to earth :-)

Keith