Re: xPL-HVISION/FirM/CBUS

If I store the last ir signal in memory when I get a variable change on the
Rx_Active_zone variable I could then send out a Firm type message with the
previously stored ir details.  The only cavet is, as discussed before that
the variable needs to be changed to something other than 0-7 as it only
reports changes in variables. So the marco needs to change it to say 99
then back to the zone number.

S.

"Frank Mc
Alinden"               To:     <ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx>
<fmcalind@bigpo        cc:
nd.net.au>             Subject:     Re: [ukha_xpl] xPL-HVISION/FirM/CBUS

19/07/2004
08:31
Please respond
to ukha_xpl

Hi Steve
What happens is this...When HV receives a valid ir signal a
macro is called within the
ir actions macro "Get_Active_Zone" ....This macro checks the
status of
three
portb i/o pins which can be 000....to 111.......= 0 to 7.... or zone 1 to
8......This is the Active zone info which is saved in a variable called
"Rx_Active_zone"........So i would imagine after xpl-hvision
reports the
received ir signal it could then report the active zone........??
Thanks
Frank