RE: xPLRioNet Status Update

  • Subject: RE: xPLRioNet Status Update
  • From: "Tony Tofts" <tony@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 17:38:48 +0100

> Sorry for jumping in....

Please don't apologise, the more the merrier :-)

> I2C is quite easy actually. A pointer for a parallel
> interface is here http://www.hut.fi/~iisakkil/stuff.html

Have managed to produce a routine that will send the i2c commands that the
slimp3 uses, just got to work out the appropriate values for the commands
(e.g. the hex value for each volume level, but I know where to get this
stuff). Maybe this weekend isn't too over optomistic after all....

Currently though I get a slight hiccup in the playback after a few seconds
and then everything is fine again. It seems to happen the first time the
buffer loops back on itself. The slimp3 has less than 1.5kb for it's buffer
which surprised me.

Once the blip is sorted it means I can concentrate on the control/display
stuff at the weekend.

Regards
Tony