Asterisk

Hi Andy,

Can I ask you a few more questions about * ? I still don't understand what
I'll need in the way of hardware and the cheapest way of doing it.

I currently have 1 analogue line (home) and 1 home highway (presented as
two business lines - one fax, one voice). I don't think I need the fax line
to be dealt with by * as it's rarely used (unless there's an advantage to
doing so)?

I can't change the analogue line as it has ADSL on it as well. I could
change the home highway to business highway so that it works better with *
ands gives CLID.

I'd like to use a DECT system on the home line internally and maybe a
mobile IP phone on the business line (although not sure yet, so may also be
a second DECT system).

What hardware would I need? Cheapest possible? (apart from the PC)

Thanks,

Paul.