Re: xPLRioNet Beta 3.2c Released

  • Subject: Re: xPLRioNet Beta 3.2c Released
  • From: Mike <n5pwp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 13:26:43 -0500

Tony Tofts wrote:

>>Have just published a v3.2d, not an important update unless
>>you are using xplhal.
>

> Only the xplrionet.exe file has changed from v3.2c
>
> Regards
> Tony
Tony

Now that I have played for a while and been scanning the Shoutcast
listings. I noticed in the source that you are passing 44kHz streams.
What happens if you add a 22kHz (or even lower sample rate) stream? I'll
find out shortly as I'm about to do another scan to add new streams and
I have added a couple just to see what will happen. Your mp3 code
doesn't re sample does it? Might be something for the future. A lot of
the talk and Old Time Radio streams are at lower sample rates. This is
GREAT!

Thanks.
Mike