Problem configuring Slimp3...

  • Subject: Problem configuring Slimp3...
  • From: "Andrew Kilgore" <amkilgore@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 00:56:12 +0100

Hi,

Thought it was about time I tried setting up xPL (again!)...
Starting simple with the Slimp3's...
However when I try to configure either of the Slimp3's (by double-clicking
within "xPL Devices") I get the following error:

---------------------------
The xPLHal server returned an unexpected response.
Please ensure that you are using the latest version of both the xPLHal
server and the xPLHal Manager.

The following response data was returned by the server:
418 No vendor information available for specified device

All xPL software is up-to-date and the latest version of SlimServer is
installed...
The xPLManager can see both players and receives heartbeats ever 5 minutes
but that's all (can't send commands to the player etc.)...

What am I doing wrong...???

Many thanks,
Andy.