Re: [OT] Firewall

  • Subject: Re: [OT] Firewall
  • From: Andrew Kilgore
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 08:29:00 +0000

Hi Frank,

I agreee with Ian on this one...
The only PC that you need to protect should be the one that is connected
directly to the modem and there should be no reason why this can't be done.

As for why you can't see the "Internet Connection Firewall"
section, I'm
stumped...
If you can find what you read off the net I'd be interested in having a
read...

(You could try looking at the Firewall section in Window XP's inbuilt help
and
see if it can magically make it appear).

Many thanks,
Andy.