xPL-HVision-FirM

  • Subject: xPL-HVision-FirM
  • From: Frank Mc Alinden
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 09:26:00 +0000

Hi All
Just received Steve Coopers latest update of his xpl hvision app
which now includes sending of ir to FirM Zones.....Works a treat
;-)).......I am able to manually send ir signals to different zones....Just
had to lower the ddespeed to 500 .....I wonder now if i could persuade him
to report the received ir zone in his trig messages.....
Also can someone show me how to create a xpl (sub) macro so i can send an
ir
signal when an event has occurred .......
Thanks
Frank