Re: xPL-Homevision(working)

  • Subject: Re: xPL-Homevision(working)
  • From: Steve Cooper
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 00:29:00 +0000

> Unfortunately it time for bed here so I see if I can make the
changes
> tomorrow.

But before all that sleep I just had chance to fix the macro problem
(I've not tested it though).

I have also put in some debugging messages when you get an error can
you let me know what the title of the dialog box is and the error.
The error should be the same and an ok should let the app continue
without closing down. At that point if it's a processHVxxxx title
can you check what DDE message just sent (in the bottom dialog box in
debug mode).

S.