Re: xPL-Homevision

  • Subject: Re: xPL-Homevision
  • From: Steve Cooper
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 10:45:00 +0000

> I have now enabled the dde stuff under preferences (got bored
> and thought i would try it) and now it looks llike hv is sending
heaps of
> trig .sensor messages .Should i disable the dde stuff ??
> Frank

No that's now working fine. Good spot though had forgot to include
that. Those DDE setting in preferences both need to be enabled.

The thing to do now is make a HVExclude.hvx for all the flags,
variable etc that are changing all the time and you don't want to
reported in xpl. The HVExclude.hvx is just the HVInput.hvx file with
the line you do want reported deleted. Once you have done that
restart the app and those items you have left in the HVExclude.hvx
should now not be reported on in xpl.

S.