Re: Caller ID

  • Subject: Re: Caller ID
  • From: John B
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 06:52:00 +0000

> Any advice on where to buy the cheapest and do I need the ActiveCID
software
> to be able to run the xPL plug-in?

I got mine from:

But it's cheaper here:

No, you don't need any software like ActiveCID for the xPL Meteor plugins
work - just the hardware.

If you're running Windows 2000 or later, I have a Meteor app that runs as a
service:

If you're running Windows 98/Me, Tony has a VB6 version at www.xplhal.com.

Regards,

John