Re: xPL_HVision

  • Subject: Re: xPL_HVision
  • From: Frank Mc Alinden
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 09:14:00 +0000

Hi Steve
This sounds really interesting wish i knew more about computers
would love to have hv setup with xPL ........What would be nice is to be
able to tx "Standard " ir codes like what Dan is doing with
Ace....Would be
good also to have an xPL enabled device that receives "Stand codes and
reports the data back to Hv ...Then that would free up some Hv ir codes(for
me it would).....keep dreaming Frank
Frank