Re: xpl_riotts

  • Subject: Re: xpl_riotts
  • From: rleong1
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 18:13:00 +0000

thanks for the reply.

i've got .net installed & xplhal working with my 5 rio receivers. i
can send commands to my rios & see the status on the monitor. do i
just start xpl_riotts by double clicking it?

--- In <a
href="/group/ukha_xpl/post?postID=51S91FUFnF9rn3vXvX6nuSjSI9d7tYAtcRwrOGHm481EGDw_L8cr_YD9A9Gw0WN1gjPA2CkjIMtYMRaSanN0">ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx</a>,

href="/group/ukha_xpl/post?postID=14_Hyo6Eo8IvUCO9rmnWqjwTnx9DYAp4DaQPrjV68LAr68YhlbdrPA_rANbU01_mNSdo1BhkX1IuuyTVGNkIx5Gu3P0AtCVv">ukha_xpl-subscribe@xxxxxxx</a>
href="/group/ukha_xpl/post?postID=CMHvgnObWN5rs-M1bqqtej39x7DIwfhhtOWJqGTwbAW7yzYOdrC0NvX1CB5zeFoTcod5pK5FbWqRK2AuwHhOEHZyrfnGI20KOJLe">ukha_xpl-unsubscribe@xxxxxxx</a>