Re:was Targeted osd messages now osd/1 wire hubs

  • Subject: Re:was Targeted osd messages now osd/1 wire hubs
  • From: Frank Mc Alinden
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 08:43:00 +0000

Hi Steve

> I'm ready, waiting and quite excited. :-))

Make sure the pic programmer is near at hand ..;-))....Have put a couple of
leds on it one for alive (pic heartbeat) and a data led which flashes
briefly when a valid targeted osd message received or a broad cast
message.....

Dont suppose you have had a chance yet to look at xplling the 1 wire hubs
as
yet ??? Are you going to be too busy...????.......I wonder how many xplers
have 1 wire hubs ???

Frank