Re: xPLHal Version 1.4 Released

  • Subject: Re: xPLHal Version 1.4 Released
  • From: Frank Mc Alinden
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 06:23:00 +0000

Hi All

Firstly Nice work on the latest version of xplhal chaps........must
have been burning the midnight oil these last few weeks.................
Was having a play with the Determinator and i assume because i only have
the
tvosd device on the xpl device list i cant create a Determinator..???? As
im
not getting any listed devices to select from when im using the wizard .
Have downloaded the plugins ......
Like the icons on the monitor ...i take it theres no need now to run Tonys
standalone monitor now ...???
Once again well done
Frank