Re: Advice on new app.

  • Subject: Re: Advice on new app.
  • From: steve.cooper@xxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 15:20:00 +0000

I happy to have a look and try it out for you. Send us the zip offlist.

I can also host it if you like or I expect Ian can put the zip on the
xplproject.org.uk

S.

--------+------------------------------>
"Peter Chick"
<peter.chick@woxhous
ing.co.uk>

15/01/2004 15:07
Please respond to
ukha_xpl

--------+------------------------------>

>-------------------------------------------------------------------------------\

To: <<a
href="/group/ukha_xpl/post?postID=Fr2e3X3nyDLszMI3PbChlYMK3jyoewUcQ1tD4drOH32UrDwn6y3LZ_dhgSiHiWVay7kq_ZfXeTzujk4h7WHZ">ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx</a>>

cc:

Subject: [ukha_xpl] Advice on new app.

>-------------------------------------------------------------------------------\

Hello all,

I've been lurking on this list for a while, but have been using xPLHal
for basic X10 control for about a month.

I'm trying to get up to speed with xPL application development in VB6,
and as such I've written a small PC OSD app.

Can I attach it as a zip and mail to this list or could someone host it
for me? I would really like feedback on the code to make sure I'm not
making any mistakes.

TIA

Peter

xPL Links: <a href="http://www.xplproject.org.uk";>http://www.xplproject.org.uk</a>