Re: Has anybody played with these yet?

  • Subject: Re: Has anybody played with these yet?
  • From: rleong1
  • Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2004 16:07:00 +0000

how much is one of those mss100s & does Kevin have any extras?

--- In <a
href="/group/ukha_xpl/post?postID=GwQewV8KUqAIAbn5z25i5xZy75GqfiM0Gunv5eMZXxRLh3I_rFtAYUZM5OrPfyi_sTtpR9w8ftBu9OspbylUoyDoGw">ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx</a>,
"Frank Mc Alinden" <fmcalind@b...> wrote:
> Hi Steve
>
> > Indeed it is, only taken me 9 months to get it up and running.
Ian wrote

href="/group/ukha_xpl/post?postID=Owo_JNRgJ9Ow_wzyWHWpYIenEEtPu451pk7D-i8mTfP_4zRReHCNjiBcoaOvvX3xpye091SZSOxPQ_gjFQlEDG3yLpNNTfb4rQ">ukha_xpl-subscribe@xxxxxxx</a>
href="/group/ukha_xpl/post?postID=NC__CIIXQ2o45NtZS1YlkiQGApC5UR460KYSpFwtYOaC_UvnDpzhCL1QBMMe8Uq5roN61fgkW55qABaNB-L8YLPWjPpmT_zFpiAyVFH2">ukha_xpl-unsubscribe@xxxxxxx</a>