RE: Re: New Rio Client - Stage 1 Complete

  • Subject: RE: Re: New Rio Client - Stage 1 Complete
  • From: Tony Tofts
  • Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2004 15:11:00 +0000

> Great news, looks like you have been working hard.

It wasn't easy, but perserverance paid dividends...

First thing this morning I had the boot process working, and was convinced
it should be working, but the rioplay splash screen wasn't coming up

Eventually twigged I'd forgotten to pass the linux device major/minor
numbers thru to the rio in the nfs read.

> Let me know if you want any help in testing this.

Thanks, hopefully an alpha version will be ready in a couple of weeks

I have coded id3v2 tag reading into the server, but I don't have any mp3
files with id3v1 tags.

If anyone can supply me with one for testing, please contact me offlist.

Many thanks
Tony