web page refreshing

  • Subject: web page refreshing
  • From: happy_hammer66
  • Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2004 16:01:00 +0000

when i use streamsicle or slimserver, whenever the web pages refresh
it causes the cpu to max out at 100%. Its happened on two pc's i have
used. On my home system it causes drop-outs and pauses to the rio's,
most annoying.

I've just increased the Ram to 600Mg, its a 700mhz cpu (second one on
the way) but i dont think that is the problem. (still happens)

I tried changing the performance parameter to be optimised for
services, made no difference.

Are there other things i can change?

W2K

regards,