Re: Possible bug in xPLHVision

  • Subject: Re: Possible bug in xPLHVision
  • From: "gmotichka" <gmotichka@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 15:12:20 -0000

As a follow up on this. I redid the terminator to again try the
timer. The action consists of this

Message type = command
Target = GSHED-HVISION.HOMEVISION
Schema = contol.basic

Device=13
Type=Timer
Current=Set
data1=00300000  (As bob said ssssmmhh)

In the four boxes of the GSHED-HVISION.HOMEVISION view I get this:

,=0d0400300000 (not 0b like Bob)     conrtol.confirm

DEVICE=13TYPE=TIMERCURRENT         OUTPUT:13
the rest is cut off

And then I get an error box from xPLDEV

Run-time error "9":
Subscrip out of range

Can the control.basic schema take extended (data1) paramaters?
By the way Bob, this did not reset all my timers. That may be
because it shut down with the error.

George M

--- In ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx, "gmotichka" <gmotichka@h...>
wrote:

> Bob, I'm glad you found this.
>
> I have been struggling all week trying to get a determinator to
work
> that involves a timer.
>
> I have an IR detector at the drive. when motion is sensed it
> triggers a macro that checks a timer and if it is stopped to then
> announce someone is arriving. The determinator is then to start a
> timer with 30 secs so that I dont here the announcement
contunually
> on every "on" action received. Once the timer is stopped
then it
can

<gardner.bob@g...>