Latest message you have seen: Re: Xplproject.org.uk

Re: Website Update

--- In ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx, "Frank Mc Alinden" <fmcalind@b...>
wrote:
> Hi Mal
>
> I spent all last christmas hols working on xpl tvosd.....this year
my
> parents are here so no piccing till late Jan.....Have ordered a few
rfid
> receivers from the UK so when they arrive im going to try and xPL
> them........

It will be interesting to see how well they work - I wonder if they
could be used for a form of personalised occupancy detection.  For
example, if I'm in the room, turn the heating off, if SWMBO is in
there, turn it back on...

> BTW .......What software did you use for your website (looks good in
> ie6)...??? was the software expensive ???
> Thanks
> Frank

I used Photoshop to create the graphics, but apart from that the
tools were free, since all the pages were edited in Notepad :-)

Mal