Latest message you have seen: xPLRioNet v3.8v Released

Re: Re: Other devices for xPLRioNet

tonytofts wrote:

>>Any
>>chance you'd be interested in tackling the DSM-320?
>>
>>http://www.dlink.com/products/?sec=1&pid=318
>>
> Definitely worth adding to the list. Though until i can justify
> purchasing one it will have to wait i'm afraid.

Tony
Yeah, I understand. With all the other devices you are trying to work on
I'm sure you don't need another brick on the load. What I was thinking
was I could take Etheral captures and send them to you and whatever else
you needed to understand how the server software and the unit
communicated. Not, a problem. In the future if you are looking to add it
to the list let me know and I would be glad to work with you to help.

Mike