Latest message you have seen: Test Please Ignore

Possible bug in xPLHVision

  • Subject: Possible bug in xPLHVision
  • From: "Bob & Linda Gardner" <gardner.bob@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2004 12:23:30 -0800

I said possible because I have done some really dumb things in the
past and this may be one of them.  I have been writing a mess of
determinators using triggers from the W800RF32 to fire various
actions in HomeVision.  I know, I probably need a life but since I
got all of this stuff working it's pretty addictive - and fun.

Anyway I was doing great with firing macros until I got to macro 16
which just refuses to fire.  In the same determinator I can put
either 15 or 17 and it works just fine.  I opened up the gshed-
hvision window to see the actual DDE commands being sent to
HomeVision and I think I see the problem.  These are the commands
being sent to HV for macros 15, 16, and 17 respectively:

,O0F00
,O01000
,O1100

So I believe the problem is that the command for macro 16 should be
,O1000 instead of ,O01000 - somehow an extra 0 has snuck in there.

So do you think this may be a bug or am I not understanding
something?  I'm assuming that the source has not been released since
I haven't seen it anywhere so I can't really look into it myself.
Any help appreciated.

Thanks,

Bob