Latest message you have seen: RE: xPLRioNet v3.8p Released

Re: MVPs and xPLRioNet

  • Subject: Re: MVPs and xPLRioNet
  • From: "mark_harrison_uk2" <mph@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 21:17:15 -0000

--- In ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx, "Tony Tofts" <tony@x> wrote:
> > > The MVPs are still sitting there on the "boot
screen" with
> > three blue
> > > boxes then two white ones at the bottom.
>
> Also need to check that MVP enabled="Y" in xplrionet.xml
>
> Regards
> Tony

That is set :-( Contents of my xplrionet.xml file below:

Any further ideas?

-
<configuration>
-
<settings>
<server ip="10.14.16.34"/>
<dhcp enabled="N"/>
<database connect=""/>
<ports portmap="111" mount="21077"
nfs="21078" clients="12078"
synch="8081" server="8080"/>
<proxy server="" port=""/>
<xplhub enabled="Y"/>
<mvp enabled="Y" media="53000"
display="53050" tvtype="pal"
tvconnect="composite" tvaspect="4:3"
tvflicker="medium"
bgcolour="0,0,255" fgcolour="255,255,0"
font="Arial" fontsize="18"
fontbold="N" fontitalic="N" frametime="0"
thumb=""/>
<mvpmenu coverart="Y" left="389" top="9"
width="200" height="200"
details="Y" margin="32" artist="220"
album="250" track="280"/>
<rio enabled="Y" lineout="N"/>
<slimp3 enabled="Y" server="3483"/>
<logging enabled="N"/>
<coverart enabled="Y" filename="cover.jpg"
width="200" height="200"
album="jpg"/>
<albumthumbs enabled="Y" filename="folder.jpg"
width="40" height="40"
album="jpg"/>
<tts enabled="n" url="localhost:48000"/>
<exstreamer enabled="N" listen="12321"
stream="2020" command="12301"/>
</settings>
</configuration>

M.

(Oh - one other point - I see that tvaspect is set for the XML file
generally. I have two MVPs, one on a 4:3, one on a 16:9... it would be
useful to be able to set these differently for each... no big deal,
though.)