Re: Re: xpl winamp

Hi Tom,

> Bingo!
> Winamp 5.05 here.

Cool.

> I haven't tried all functionalities yet, but this works:
> PLAY
> STOP
> VOLUME
> SKIP
> ADDFILE
>
> Some issues:
> ADDFILE: if passed a directory, a messagebox pops up (but the
> directory gets loaded anyway)
> RANDOM: does not always seem to work ?

Have you tried latest version (released today) - it may remove the message
box issue.

> I am typing these commands via HAL/Send Msg.
> Let me know if you want me to run some more tests.

A quick and easy way to control Winamp is just to right-click on it in the
xPL Devices list - you get a context menu with all the common commands on
it.
Quite a few xPL devices have context menus to give you quick access to
their functions.

Regards,

John