Re: MVP Pink Tinge - SOLVED

  • Subject: Re: MVP Pink Tinge - SOLVED
  • From: "Mal Lansell" <mlansell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 00:20:44 -0000

I tested the modified version you sent, and the pink has gone -
yippee!!! :-)

I've looked at both those lines of code and I can't see any
difference - unless Visual Basic has different rules of precedence to
C++.  I always bracket things like crazy anyway - not just to be on
the safe side, but to avoid having to learn what those rules are!

Anyway, now the pink tinge is fixed, perhaps you could answer my
other question.  Can I easily customise the movie menu layout (I want
each page to contain two rows of five 150x200 thumbnails, rather than
two rows of three 200x200 thumbnails, because 150x200 is closer to
the shape of a DVD cover), or is it hardcoded into the xplRioNet
application?

Mal