Re: [OT] VB Software

Funny stuff.  It even has X10 controls buit in.

It's free, so you could give it a try.  I can't see how it is possible
to create complex logic by merely putting icons on a page and drawing
lines between them.  I bet every icon and/or line has hundreds of
properties...
You will need to install Visual Studio though.

They have an SDK to write extra controls, so it would probably be
possible to add an XPL control to that development environment.

Strange licensing strategy though:
"Because SoftWIRE is a registered trademark of SoftWIRE Technology,
any SoftWIRE-enabled control or component you develop must be tested
and certified by us prior to any distribution outside your company,
and prior to branding the control or component as a SoftWIRE-enabled
control or component"

Regards,
Tom