Re: Trouble getting flags set in HV

  • Subject: Re: Trouble getting flags set in HV
  • From: "gmotichka" <gmotichka@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 20:09:25 -0000

Sorry, didnt copy entire name in haste. The source in the condition
tap is from the dropdown:

mal-w800rf32.w800com6

--- In ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx, "John B" <home-automation@j...>
wrote:
> Hi George,
>
> > Source              mal-w800rf32
> > Target              GSHED-HVISION.HOMEVISION
>
> Make sure your source is correct - looks like you've missed off
the instance name in the above example.
> It should be mal-w800rf32.xplw800com6
> (I think there is a dropdown list from which you can pick a
device? Saves having to make sure you've typed it correctly)

> Also, as Frank says, target should be *
>
> If you only have one xPL device that issues X10 messages (the
W800RF32) then you can just set source and target both to *