Re: Trouble getting flags set in HV

  • Subject: Re: Trouble getting flags set in HV
  • From: "gmotichka" <gmotichka@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 19:54:20 -0000

I cant see where it is different. Here is what is in my Condition of
my determinator:

Condition Type      xPL Message
Message Type        Trigger
Source              mal-w800rf32
Target              GSHED-HVISION.HOMEVISION
Scheme              x10.basic

Message             command=on
Parameters          device=A4

George

--- In ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx, "Frank Mc Alinden" <fmcalind@b...>
wrote:
> Sorry
> > I would say your input condition ISNT matching exactly as per the
> receieved
> > w800 message ,as it looks like your actions part is
correct.......
> Frank

taken
from
> > > the TX window, the deteminator "Action" shows the
source being
blank
> > > and the target being "GSHED-HVISION.HOMEVISION"
> >
> > Thats correct the message is a confirmation from xpl hvisio that
it has
> > executed a xpl command...
> > That part is ok .....
> >
> > Frank

IR
> > > detectors.
> > >
> > > The info comes fromt the w800 fine. I see this in the
xPLHomevision
> > > Rx screen:
> > >
> > > xpl-trig
> > > {
> > > hop=1
> > > source=mal-w800rf32.xplw800com6
> > > target=*
> > > }
> > > x10.basic
> > > {
> > > command=on
> > > device=A4
> > > }
> > >
> > > But nothing happens on the Tx side - no commands are going
HV
> > > when this arrives
> > >
> > > BUT when I do an "Execute Now" on the same
determinator I get
this