RE: Making Progress

  • Subject: RE: Making Progress
  • From: "Tony Tofts" <tony@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 18:34:39 -0000

Hi Paul,

> So the two parts I'm stuck on is how do I get a global in to
> a script and how do I get a global set from an incoming message.

Assuming were talking xplhal vb scripts here then:

To set a variable use sys.value("myvariablename")=value

Or to use a variable then myvar=sys.value("myvariablename")

To get at a value in a message it's:

phoneno=xpl.getparam(xplmessage,"Phone",true)

The first param is a variable holding the xpl message, 2nd is the name in a
name/value pair, 3rd param speicifes whether to trim leading/trailing
spaces

HTH

Regards
Tony