Re: xPL Lib events

Of course.  But I am referring to the event that is raised the moment
the config items are changed.  Currently the config items are changed
but the app using xpl lib does not receive an event they were changed.

Regards,
Tom

On Wed, 1 Dec 2004 09:44:38 -0000, Mal Lansell <mlansell@xxxxxxx>
wrote:
> According to the xPL docs, reconf and option type config items can be
> changed at any time, so they should be updated whether the device is
> awaiting configuration or not.
>
> That's the behaviour in my C++ code - any config.response message
received
> results in the values in the config items being reapplied in the app.
>
> Mal

there
> > is an event raised only if the device was in
AwaitingConfiguration
> > state.
> >
> > But the fact that a device's configuration elements are changed
(even
> > if it was configured before) may interest the developer who can
then
> > take some action.
> >
> > E.g.
> > private mMyValue as Double
> > mValue =
ComputationalIntensiveFunction(xplListener.ConfigItem("UserItem")