Re: xPLRioNet Latest To Do List

  • Subject: Re: xPLRioNet Latest To Do List
  • From: "Carlos M. Nunez, M.D." <cnunezmd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 02:31:06 -0000

Hi Tony,

First of all...Great Work!  xPLRioNet is exactly what I was looking
for, and the frequent updates and communication from you is too good
to be true!

One thing caught my eye as I browsed the to do list, and that is the
Pocket PC version of the web interface.  As you may or may not know,
I posted a modified web interface to the files section of this group
a couple of weeks ago, and have been tweaking the web interface for a
few weeks now.  I am able to get a very usable version to display on
my Palm OS Sony Clie (320x480 screen, via WiFi) and a usable, but not
so pretty version to work on my Palm OS Treo 600 smartphone (only
160x160 pixel screen, via the cellular web connection to my server at
home, behind my router/firewall!).  I just got an iPAQ for work and I
shoud be able to add WiFi to it, so I can use it too.

If you need some help formatting the web interface for small screens,
I could devote some time for testing and the like.

Let me know,
Carlos