RE: xPLRioNet Latest To Do List

  • Subject: RE: xPLRioNet Latest To Do List
  • From: "Tony Tofts" <tony@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 13:38:57 +0100

> I'd like to see the approach SlimServer takes:
> This would basically involve an extra menu item, e.g. "Browse
> Music", that would take you into your folder structure, which
> you'd then navigate accordingly.

Hi John,

I like that idea (a lot), I had't used slimserver enough to notice that
one...

It can be added to the system, but it'll have to wait until the menu system
is opened up more - as it's very rigid at the moment.

Once I've found a way around the 320kbps issue, and dealt with a few minor
niggling issues, I'll make revamping the menu system the next priority.

Regards
Tony