Web interface

Since I changed from the original software to xPLRioNet I have started
using the web interface more and more. It is proving much easier to
use than the front panel/remote and I especially like the way you can
add music to the current playlist whilst it is playing.
One possible enhancement that has occured to me is if someone could
set it up so that in the 'current' playlist window the tracks appeared
as links rather than just a list allowing you to jump to any point in
your playlist directly from that window without having to skip up or
down through the tracks.
If this is possible it would make the web interface even better to use
and mean I would probably have to get myself a wireless handheld pc to
use as a remote!
I would also like to congratulate Tony on the rate of development and
speed of updates to this great piece of software, don't you ever
sleep?

Thanks again for your efforts,

Paul