Re: xPLRioNet beta v3.7d

  • Subject: Re: xPLRioNet beta v3.7d
  • From: "robmal123" <robmal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 04:49:12 -0000

Hi Tony and Andy

Im a new user - downloaded 3.7d and installed very excitedly
yesterday and have had the same prob:

1. Using playlists I only get the first one played....
2. If I do anything else after that (like click stop) then a massive
slowdown in my system follows and the service needs to be halted

Thank goodness its not just me!! I want this to work - I do so want
it too :)))

Cheers Robin

--- In ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx, "UKHA" <ukha@b...> wrote:
> Hi Tony,
>
> I'm having problems with 3.7d and can reproduce it every time.
This is what I did:

> 1. Sync computerroom with altcomputerroom
> 2. click artists->H and select Hootie & the blowfish (no
comments
please ;) )
> 3. click random
> 4. click play
>
> The first track is played on both units fine, however only the
first track is played. If I then click stop xPLRioNet grabs 100% of
the cpu unitl I stop and restart the service.