wether and alarm clock

  • Subject: wether and alarm clock
  • From: "mr_webb_2u" <Ievolve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 01:20:33 -0000

Just thought it would be nice to have weather and alarm clock
features on the rio... maybe some people have already asked about
this, but I thought it would be cool...

Sorry to make so many posts, I just found this thing and I am way
excited to see progressive development again.

I just wish I understood this whole xpl thing better...  I am a web
app developer and know c++ and java, but this xpl is still pretty
foreign.  Any good "for dummies" type beginner tutorials out
there
that anyone knows of?