xPLRioNet feature requests

Hi

I've just been having a thunk... and I've come up with a few features I'd
like for xPLRioNet, any comments anyone (especially Tony :D) has,
appreciated.

* A method of requesting what a rio thinks the current track time is
* A method of requesting what a rio thinks the current/next
track/album/artist is
* db.xql access to the music database from xPLRioNet
* A method of sending OSD messages to the rios - either en masse or
individually
* Triggers on button presses for all buttons
* A method of changing the logo, probably just an app to patch the rio.bin
- hey we're automators, we want to change everything :D
* Syncing other units with a currently playing rio

Just to give you some idea of why I'm looking  at this, I'm thinking of
remote display's (non PC devices) for use and control of rio;s

Andy