Re: xPLRioNet beta v3.6c Published

  • Subject: Re: xPLRioNet beta v3.6c Published
  • From: Steve Cooper <scoop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 20:34:44 +0100

Tony,

TT> Have just published v3.6c to www.xplhal.com
TT> You must reboot the rio's after the upgrade.
TT> Will catch up with any issues found, tomorrow sometime.

Just been fiddling with the web pages, the web.xml file and Carlos'
images.  Are you going to add things like current, artist, track etc
to the list of available entries?  It seems to work find for all the
other ones?

Does treble and bass command actually work yet, I see them in thye xml?

--
Steve
scoop@xxxxxxx