Re: xPLRioNet Beta v3.6 Released

  • Subject: Re: xPLRioNet Beta v3.6 Released
  • From: Mike <n5pwp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 08 Aug 2004 13:54:41 -0500

Tony Tofts wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> have published the latest xplrionet release at www.xplhal.com
>
> Mike, please can you let me know if there are any issues running this
on a
> wireless rio please?

Tony

I didn't check my email until you had released the 3.6b version. I have
downloaded it and shutdown the service and copied the files into the
rionet directory. On starting I now get a msg:

The XPLRIONET service started and stopped. Some services stop if they
have no work to do.

I have seen that msg before but have been able to get out of it
eventually. For now I have not been able to get rid of it. I have power
cycled my PC.  I downloaded the update file again using the Save Link
As. The first time I downloaded it by just left clicking on the link.
Still I get the same result. I checked the logs and it says the settings
were loaded.

The update file was just the xplrionet.exe and the rio.bin files. I was
upgrading from 3.5c. Did I miss something in between those 2 updates?

Usually I'm able to get through each of your updates. Like I said I have
seen that msg before. I'm just not sure what it is telling me.

Mike