RE: Re: xPLRioNet ToDo List

  • Subject: RE: Re: xPLRioNet ToDo List
  • From: Tony Tofts
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 18:00:00 +0000

> True, really only need the client to work with the streamsicle server.
> Shoutcast and slimservers are basically the same as
> Streamsicle but its Steamsicle's user interface thats really sweet.

Remember xplrionet is not only the server, it's also the client.

Also, I don't see how the client could use the streamsicle interface. Other
than each client listening to a stream and controlling it via the
streamsicle interface?

> Moving tracks up one or to the top of the current playlist is
> really useful.

Xplrionet will do this too (soon)

> So is a shortish(10 or 20) history of tracks
> recently played that allows any of them to be added back to
> the current playlist.

Again easily added

> also a jukebox feature where when the playlist is empty is will
> randomly(weighted) start playing tracks.

Again easily added

Regards
Tony