RE: Dusk/Dawn - before and after

  • Subject: RE: Dusk/Dawn - before and after
  • From: Robert Welsh
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 10:45:00 +0000

> > Or you could just enhance the dawndusk.basic schema such that
> > the STATUS value in the TRIG structure could have the values
> > PREDUSK, DUSK, POSTDUSK, PREDAWN, DAWN, POSTDAWN.
>
> Sounds good to me, any objections/thoughts from anyone?

Sounds good to me too ! (obviously)

> I can modify the vb6 version, but the windows service version
> will need to wait until John has time.

What does it take (technically) to turn one into the other ?
I downloaded the source from John's site last night - but didn't have VB
installed at hand to take a look at the overall project. Or is the
process of going from VB6 App -> Service not something that's
encapsulated in the source bundle that John provides?

(Sorry, getting a bit OT here I realise - but I'm interested).

Cheers,
Rob