Newbie – Xpl Integration with HV & Exstreamer

  • Subject: Newbie – Xpl Integration with HV & Exstreamer
  • From: mgoodwimi
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 14:57:00 +0000

Hi All,

I have just integrated the Exstreamer into my HA setup…all
working
well

The problem comes from the control via the IR Dongle, as no Artist,
Playlist, Song Title details, etc are displayed.

What I would like to do is have these details displayed on various
screens around the house depending what Zone I am in

I currently have a Homevision & FirM setup & would like to
use xPL.
So far all I have done is download & setup the .Net framework
& xPL
Hub…

What should I do next to get everything up & running as quickly as
possible

Any help would be appreciated

Regards

Mark