Re: exstreamer

  • Subject: Re: exstreamer
  • From: Frank Mc Alinden
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 09:40:00 +0000

Hi Tony
Received my Exstreamer today and i assume if im going to
integrate it with my xPL stuff i should not load the exstreamer server
software......
Would it be possible for you to give me a step by step(dummies guide) on
how
to set it up ..keeping in mind my setup....If possible for you to do this i
think it would be better to put it in the files are so others can access
the
info....
My main pc has all my xpl stuff and i suppose the server software goes
there...my other pc will have the music on it.......
Many thanks
Frank