Re: RE: Barix Exstreamer

  • Subject: Re: RE: Barix Exstreamer
  • From: Frank Mc Alinden
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 08:00:00 +0000

Hi David
Thanks for replying.....Havent got any mp3 players at the moment
but hopefully in the near future ,and the exstreamer prices suit my
wallet.....When i do get some im sure i,ll need asll the help i can
get......
Wasnt aware you could use the slimserver software (assuming this is for the
slimp3)....
Thanks
Frank