RE: osd options order

  • Subject: RE: osd options order
  • From: Ian Lowe
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 11:36:00 +0000

>Just a quick one...I was under the impression that if any of the
>options were used they would have to be in order as per the osd.schema
>specs....

That's correct, but the restriction is on sending, not on receiving.

>Have noticed that the vfdosd + pcosd will accept the delay option
>before the text = ...????

Yep, the underlying control (Tony's OCX) is pretty forgiving about order
- it will make the best sense of messages with elements out of order.

>Also Ian has there been a recent update to your VFD program as the one
im
>using will not accept the newline in caps ???

Not yet - been busy with other things. :

I'm meaning to do a refresh of the app.. see if I can get it done this
weekend.

Ian.